Spud launching like many other hobbies are at your own risk.Never ever for any reason look down the barrel of a launcher!
There is nothing to see!
Read and understand as much as you can before ever building or usinig a launcher.
- NEVER point or aim a launcher at ANY living thing. They can KILL or cause SEVERE injury.
- Never use gun powder, acetylene, or explosive fuel
- Always wear eye and ear protection and any other approperate safety gear
- Assume the launcher is loaded and ready to fire
- Keep launcher pointed in a safe direction at all times
- Don't use plastic launchers in cold weather. Plastic gets more brittle the colder it gets.
- Slow down and take your time
- Keep spectators at a safe distance and out of the line of fire. Their safety is your responsibility.
Use common sense. If you have none, get some or just get out of this hobby. You life may depend on it.
This is not a complete list so keep reading as much as you can to keep yourself and others safe.
Please share any other safety advice you may have with other members by posting replies.