Search    Main Website    Parts Store    Forum    FAQ    Login

Board index » Archive » Old Spudtech Message Board » Pneumatic Launchers

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: it finally happened...
 Post Posted: Sun Jun 15, 2003 4:00 pm 
Site Admin

Originaly posted by PCGUY112887,
it finally happened. A car drive-by spud shooting. Just in the town next to me, there was a drive-by last night where spuds (or whatever they used) got shot through many windows in many litttle shopping outlets. And the night before that, my neighbors car shot shot up with a BB gun, again, a drive-by. Now here and in every town around me, there are cops driving around, always. And no, I don't live in the ghetto (if taht is what your thinking) there has never been a serious crime here, but sudnelly there are drive-by's with BB guns and spud guns. It it just happens to be that I am a teen with spud guns and BB guns that just happens to live close to where these 2 things happened, so my and my best friend can't shoot our cannons and BB guns anymore for a while. Why does everything fun have to be turned into a crime by someone, to ruine it for everyone?

Post subject: That sucks...
 Post Posted: Sun Jun 15, 2003 6:00 pm 
Site Admin

Originaly posted by andeh,
There was a spud drive by once before, it was on the CBS thing.. I taped the segment and have watched it many times.

I had a recent runin with cops also.. me and my buddy(ryno on forum) just bought 15 pounds of russets, and were shooting them at a brick wall at his the bowling alley his parents own. Apparently some old ladies though we were shooting fireworks or something so a rent-a-cop told us to stop... bleh. We just went to the other side.

I know SO MANY PEOPLE who shoot fireworks with spuds, plumbing pipe and an air compressor!

Post subject: yea buddy!!!!
 Post Posted: Sun Jun 15, 2003 7:00 pm 
Site Admin

Originaly posted by ryno,
that did suck. but the night of launches was great night. at 70psi(my gun had some leaks so we couldnt go higher)was easily blowing holes 3/8 in plywood.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 

Board index » Archive » Old Spudtech Message Board » Pneumatic Launchers