Search    Main Website    Parts Store    Forum    FAQ    Login

Board index » Archive » Old Spudtech Message Board » Pneumatic Launchers

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 Post Posted: Sun Jun 29, 2003 11:00 pm 
Site Admin

Originaly posted by PCGUY112887,
if I used his "Monthely How To" section on my site, and used the current one up there, and actually have my own copy of it so when he edventually puts another one up there, I will still have an old one? I don't want any copyright crap against me. I just want to have a copy of his How To on my site, and say it's from www.spudtech.com at the top. I would ask Joel himself, but it would be quite a while (if ever) for him to e-mail me back. Thanks.

Post subject: Sorry i dont know
 Post Posted: Mon Jun 30, 2003 1:00 pm 
Site Admin

Originaly posted by Spudgunbuilder,
i emailed him a couple weeks ago about something and he still hasnt responded but i bet he gets alot of emails. But i dunno it dosent seem like he would mind, and if u wanted to u could just change some of the words then its not copyrighting.

Site Admin

i emailed him a couple weeks ago about something and he still hasnt responded but i bet he gets alot of emails. But i dunno it dosent seem like he would mind, and if u wanted to u could just change some of the words then its not copyrighting.

Site Admin

Post Posted: Mon Jun 30, 2003 6:00 pm 
Site Admin

Originaly posted by Spiffy_Vision,

Post Posted: Mon Jun 30, 2003 7:00 pm 
Site Admin

Originaly posted by Orangekid13,
you have to get a note from him saying that he has your permission to use his words and pics and stuff. If not, you could make some, document it, and re-write his wording. (not re-word but say the same thing completely different.

~Orangekid13

Post Posted: Wed Jul 02, 2003 8:00 pm 
Site Admin

Originaly posted by TimB,
hey, i havent been around recently, but i check up every once and a while. but about this topic, the how-to is actually mine, and its fine if you use it, just make sure to give credit where credit is due. there is another one at http://www.geocities.com/tbrown111083/sprinklervalvesoupup.htm i beleive, you can use that one too if you want.
TimB

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 

Board index » Archive » Old Spudtech Message Board » Pneumatic Launchers