Search    Main Website    Parts Store    Forum    FAQ    Login

Board index » Archive » Old Spudtech Message Board » Pneumatic Launchers

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post Posted: Fri Jul 04, 2003 7:00 pm 
Site Admin

Originaly posted by arsondevine,
Yah So I would like to put something up so we can get a database going of different peoples guns and setups, I still have to tweak it out but at least it is a start, let me know what you all think of this idea...
If there are any categories u all would want just let me know.

http://devinexecution.com/4images/

R

Post subject: it kinda sounds like...
 Post Posted: Sat Jul 05, 2003 12:00 am 
Site Admin

Originaly posted by PCGUY112887,
It kinda sounds like what I started about a month ago. In fact, it is. We are both databases. Only I don't have the fancey template, and all of the super annyoing copyright crap. I understand that you want credit for whatever you do, but just use a watermark on anything important, it works just as good... Anyway, mines at http://spudcannons.no-ip.com There should be a nice update on info soon, once I get all the data from my new cannon, and the time to do it!

Post subject: heh....
 Post Posted: Sat Jul 05, 2003 12:00 pm 
Site Admin

Yah anyways... I just got that up last night and literally messed with it for about 15 minutes, no time to tweak it and get it perfect yet and as far as the url that was on that pic, that was from 3 years ago and was only pic I had handy I just used it to test the database, oh and I looked all over your site I didnt see anywhere where people could login and upload there own pictures and leave comments, ect ect... Maybe I am blind

R'

Post subject: i just have...
 Post Posted: Sat Jul 05, 2003 2:00 pm 
Site Admin

Originaly posted by PCGUY112887,
I just have it so that anyone that wants to have their pictures and info up there, has to just e-mail it to me. I tell almost everyone I see to, plus, I should have it said somewhere on the site. I don't want to let people upload their own pictures, because some as* will probally upload "naughty" pictures.

Post subject: Badass
 Post Posted: Sat Jul 05, 2003 2:00 pm 
Site Admin

Originaly posted by FoxxLord,
That's a tight page. I like how clean it looks, not cluttered at all. Dunno how many people will use it because it seems like everyone and their little brother has a webpage lately! But it's cool, might be better than my Geo$hitties account! I'll give it a try when I get my new gun finished.

-Foxx

Post subject: yuup
 Post Posted: Sat Jul 05, 2003 3:00 pm 
Site Admin

I know everyone has a page thats what makes it such a pain in the ass to find cool guns, you have to cycle thru a million busted sites to find good stuff. Yah this will all be uploaded on my host that I pay for "Fack Geocities" =)

Cool man get that golfball launcher up there =D

R'

p.s. Pcguy if anyone cant figure out this is a gun site and not a nudie site they are idiots heh and would be banned.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 

Board index » Archive » Old Spudtech Message Board » Pneumatic Launchers