Search    Main Website    Parts Store    Forum    FAQ    Login

Board index » Archive » Old Spudtech Message Board » Pneumatic Launchers

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: hey boogieman...
 Post Posted: Sat Jul 05, 2003 4:00 pm 
Site Admin

Originaly posted by PCGUY112887,
I was looking around the Internet and I came across your site. I was wondering if I could add your spud cannons to my webpage. You would be given credit, and an e-mail link added to the bottem if you wished. Plus, a link to your webpage would be put on every one of your spud cannons on my site. (and whatever elce you wanted to be put up there would be added, you have many great cannons I would love to add.) Thanks in advance. PS, the webpage is http://spudcannons.no-ip.com

Post subject: re:
 Post Posted: Sat Jul 05, 2003 9:00 pm 
Site Admin

Originaly posted by boogieman,
That sounds good, just be sure to give credit and you can post them. If you have any questions you can email me at boogieman__spud@hotmail.com. I'll put a link up to your site when I update, which should be soon!

Post subject: thanks...
 Post Posted: Sat Jul 05, 2003 10:00 pm 
Site Admin

Originaly posted by PCGUY112887,
Thanks. They will be put up there soon. I am working on a very large update to all of my info, and I have been either busy or lazy latelly. Lots of cra shgows with my friend. Just me and him show a 57 Chevy Nicknamed "Wildfire". And you will be givin credit, and if it isn't already there, a link to your site in the links section. Thanks again!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 

Board index » Archive » Old Spudtech Message Board » Pneumatic Launchers