Search    Main Website    Parts Store    Forum    FAQ    Login

Board index » Archive » Old Spudtech Message Board » Construction Materials

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: F#*&!@) HEll!!!
 Post Posted: Fri Jun 27, 2003 9:00 pm 
Site Admin

Originaly posted by Chriso88,
Okay! i have designed a ****load of spudguns but apparently they are all ****...
i HAVE made many spud guns before but they are begginers ones. quite frankly i am bored ****less of them and i would like one that shoots further but still able to hold...could someone PLEASE please, design a spudgun for me...in return, i could, make you a banner, a website, a flash animation, i could tell you how to make firecrackers, sparkler bombs....
please please help me out.

Post subject: what are your...
Site Admin

Originaly posted by someguynamedchris,
current designs?

Chris

Post subject: Also!
Site Admin

goto http://www.geocities.com/chriso88123/
that is my design...if i put the ball in front of the loading are so it dusnt shoot up would it be okay?
and i know how a bloody spark plug works, with my design, you shuv a piece of wire in the gap, tape it in, and get another smaller piece of wire and twist it around near the top, so it does make a spark, right? and the backup loading are is where you spray the deoderant and let in oxygen.
with the main loading area...i would get the fitting, i would cut a hole so i can push a tennis balll through...now with all this...will it be better than a beginers spud gun? but also, some one please design a better one for me....please

Post subject: I think....
 Post Posted: Fri Jun 27, 2003 10:00 pm 
Site Admin

Originaly posted by Bartman007,
the reason that everyone treats you like an idiot is because you are constantly saying you want to build a gun that is "better than a beginners gun" but you never specify anything past there.
Do you think you could post some pics of your current gun(s) not just pics of your planned gun. Also, specify what you want and more specifics about your current plan.
What are you going to be using to power that sparkplug?

As I think Orangekid said, a "better than beginners" spud gun general uses several of the following, stun gun or similar HV ignition, multiple sparks/spark strip, propane or other fuel metering, a chamber fan or other venting/fuel mixing technique, interchangable barrels, breech loading/non-muzzle loading, etc...
You just gotta give us more information and more decisive.

Peace,
-Bartman007

Post subject: OK, FINE I WILL
 Post Posted: Fri Jun 27, 2003 11:00 pm 
Site Admin

Originaly posted by Orangekid13,
UNDER THESE CONDITIONS

1. You stop calling it "Better than a beginner gun". Just call it your tennis ball gun.

2. You explain how powerful you want it to be. RATIOS. Do you want it to be extra safe with a 1.5:1? Super powerful with a .8:1, or in-between with a 1:1?

3: You define the sizes. This includes the diameter of chamber, and the approximate desired length of the entire gun, barrel, or chamber. <-- If you include all these things, then a gun can be designed for you.

A gun better than a beginner gun is only a beginner gun with more gadgets, bigger size, and more power...

~Orangekid13

Post subject: Chriso88.....
 Post Posted: Sat Jun 28, 2003 1:00 pm 
Site Admin

Originaly posted by boogieman,
you are a lazy bastard. I suggest ignoring him from now on, I know I will... I wish you were banned, now you are talking about making bombs... I want no part in helping this asswipe from now on... Sorry, I know i sound like a real ass, but i am sick of hearing... I am bored make me plans better than a beginner spud gun...

Post subject: where's...
 Post Posted: Sat Jun 28, 2003 2:00 pm 
Site Admin

Originaly posted by someguynamedchris,
the bomb part?

Chris

Post subject: Sorry!!!
 Post Posted: Sat Jun 28, 2003 10:00 pm 
Site Admin

Okay, I KNOW i have been annoying, but thats because i dont know all the names of the parts i should use...i know u will tell me if i dont know that, well i shouldnt be making them. and number two, **** off whoever said i am a lazy bastard! i am not! i have designed about 10 and they just werent good enough...i know the beginers spudgun and how to build it...its easy. how about i put it in these words...okay, you know the beginers spud gun...well, i would build one like that, BUT, what extras would i add to make it more powerful? so, maybe a 1.2 meter barrel? and a bigger chamber? anyway, i am sorry for being an anoyance, but its just that im so keen on building one....anyway, please help me. becasue i have run out of ideas. and a firecracker!!! so...and a sparkler bomb is not a bomb. it is more of a small firework...i only offered to help make them in return for help because, i was desperate, and i know how to make fireworks...
please help...
thankyou

Post subject: a little suggestion...
 Post Posted: Sun Jun 29, 2003 1:00 am 
Site Admin

Originaly posted by igotid24,
if you are looking for a better design, or any help at all, the first thing you should always do is research it. thats why people are calling you lazy. you say you have built 10 or so guns so far, which i am not questioning, however if you have built that many one would thing you would have picked up some of the names of the parts by now. what i would suggest is read through several of the forum pages here, there is a plethora of knowledge avalible, you just have to look. Then come back and if you still need some help, you should have gained some knowledge so you could as a more specific question (if you ask stupid questions you shouldn't be surprised when all you get is stupid answers).

Post subject: Okay, But
 Post Posted: Sun Jun 29, 2003 5:00 am 
Site Admin

okay, i will give it in plain english.
i have spent ages trying to design a good combustion launcher, but they wouldnt work.
could someone tell me how i could make a good one? i know u might call me lazy but you would also be sick of designing bad designs after a long time..please help me

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Board index » Archive » Old Spudtech Message Board » Construction Materials