Search    Main Website    Parts Store    Forum    FAQ    Login

Board index » Archive » Old Spudtech Message Board » Ammo Ideas

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post Posted: Fri May 23, 2003 7:00 pm 
Site Admin

Originaly posted by bryce,
ok it all started one day when me and my buddy were chilling at his house. we got bored so we went upstairs and went online. we found spudguns and we were instantly hooked. about a week later we were out along a bike path with our first spud gun. it had a 3x2 chamber and a 2x9 inch barrel. well that is kinda a horibal gun compared to what we have now but thats off subject. we loaded a peice of ammo made out of some wood and a badminton birdie. we shot it once and we relized we needed a better squeeze on it. so we grabed some steel woll that was laying in my truck. we made it so it was a good fit and loaded the propane. (3 seconds worth) Then pushed the little red button. IT fired with a small bang. we were both watching down range and looking for the projectile but we lost it through the smoke and fire the steel wool caused. the moral of this story? i don't know. just try steel wool behind your projectile. IT IS VERY COOL.(only works with cumbustion guns)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 

Board index » Archive » Old Spudtech Message Board » Ammo Ideas