Search    Main Website    Parts Store    Forum    FAQ    Login

Board index » Archive » Old Spudtech Message Board » Ammo Ideas

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post Posted: Wed Jun 11, 2003 12:00 am 
Site Admin

Originaly posted by PCGUY112887,
just to make sure almost every spudgunner knows that my new spud cannon site it up, i am going to post it in all the major fourms. but anyway, this site is made to host many peoples plans and/or pics of their cannon(s). It is also made to give info on how things work, and how to do up things like sprinkler valves. I am still fairly new to spudding, so I need every plan/pic/how_to to be sent to me to add to this site, to make it grow. I have started it out with a few, but i need MANY more for it to become a small spudding data base. To add to my site, e-mail whatever you want to send me to be put up there at PCGUYspudder@hotmail.com
and the site URL is http://spudcannons.no-ip.com (NO WWW)
PS, if some of the pictures don't come up, just hit refresh. There is a a small something wrong that can cause not all of the pictures to come up the first time. And if you get the "Page Can't Be Found" crap, i just had to shut down the server for some reason. Storms, power outage, ect. And I can't let my ISP know i'm running a server, they would kill me, so sometimes i have to turn it off, or they will start to wonder why they can never update my IP, thanks guys, and remember, E-MAIL ME, i WILL respond and I will actually read them. Thank you.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 

Board index » Archive » Old Spudtech Message Board » Ammo Ideas