Search    Main Website    Parts Store    Forum    FAQ    Login

Board index » Archive » Old Spudtech Message Board » Ammo Ideas

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject: if you do that,
 Post Posted: Thu Jul 10, 2003 11:00 am 
Site Admin

Originaly posted by Orangekid13,
if you do that, wear goggles, not saftey glasses, goggles. As it comes out the barrel, chances are, it will make a huge cloud, and you probably don't want that in your eyes. Also, use chalk dust so that nobody can try to stick you with vandalism as easy. It'll wash off next time it rains.

~Orangekid13

Post subject: cool
 Post Posted: Thu Jul 10, 2003 11:00 am 
Site Admin

Originaly posted by Orangekid13,
i'm going on vacation to the other side of the state on sunday, and i'm staying at a family cabin on lakefront property. It's really nice out there. I'm gonna be shooting out over the lake with my stinger gun, and i'm taking my old little combustion one with too. I'll also be fishing while i'm there, so I'm gonna use it to cast. That will be great fun.

~Orangekid13

Post subject: DUH USE THIS STUFF
 Post Posted: Thu Jul 10, 2003 10:00 pm 
Site Admin

Originaly posted by PCGUY112887,
http://www.unitednuclear.com/glow.htm

Post subject: I've shot dust
 Post Posted: Fri Jul 11, 2003 3:00 am 
Site Admin

Originaly posted by GalFisk,
The kind of dust that forms inside when harvesting/sorting root vegetables, scoped up from the floor in the potato cellar on the farm where I grew up. It's much finer than sand, dark brown, compact and heavy and makes a huge grey cloud.
It's not viable for duat trails from a spud though, maybe it would work if I made a spudrocket and filled the inside with dust...
It doesn't come back unless you have the wind in your face, in which case it always does. I was also thinking about chalk dust, maybe I'll try it out if I can get my hands on some.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Board index » Archive » Old Spudtech Message Board » Ammo Ideas