Search    Main Website    Parts Store    Forum    FAQ    Login

Board index » Archive » Old Spudtech Message Board » Legal Stuff

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: really annoying
 Post Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2003 9:00 pm 
Site Admin

Originaly posted by greenelephant,
I was riding my bike back from the hardware store when a cop stoped me. (I was holding a 3 foot section of pipe in my hand and had another 2.5 foot section in my backpack. I also had all the other parts in there) He pulled out in front of me and told me to stop. He asked me what I was doing with all this pipe and I told him I was doing irrigation work (because If I told him I was building a spud gun he probly would have arrested me) He kind of looked at me with a suspicious look and told me I could go. When I had ridden about a mile I looked back and there was the cop following me. To make a long story short he followed me all the way home.

Post subject: !!!!!!!!!!!
Site Admin

Originaly posted by boogieman,
what a jerk lol!

Post subject: Yeah no kidding...
Site Admin

Originaly posted by andeh,
I ride my bike to the hardware store 90% of the time I need parts(thank god I'll have a car somewhat soon), and I never have a problem. People at do it best know us(not by name but..), and they know what we do, so its usually pretty easy.

Site Admin

Originaly posted by greenelephant,
there's a field near where I live and I usually carry my gun up there on my bike but the last time I went all these people stared at me. one guy stopped his car in the middle of the road to get a better look!! When I got to the field about 5 cars followed me to watch (I was happy to show off my gun but still a little weird) Not may people know what a spudgun is where I live. Alot of people think its a pipe bomb : )

Post subject: Uhh...
 Post Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2003 11:00 pm 
Site Admin

if you don't know who owns that field, you'd better stop... don't want to get any bad things happening for something stupid.

Oh yes, I get loads of weird looks carrying fully assembled spudguns.

Post subject: what i would do...
 Post Posted: Thu Jun 19, 2003 3:00 pm 
Site Admin

Originaly posted by someguynamedchris,
if that happens me is flick the pigs off turn around go in the other direction if they follow me i will stop get off my bike and sit down and sit there untill the leave. but that is just what i would do

chris

Post Posted: Thu Jun 19, 2003 7:00 pm 
Site Admin

Originaly posted by eagleknight,
Hmm My gun is huge it is smaller than the mega launhcer but looks like it. And I am painting it black and chrome color now. Got the black done. Chrome accents go on this week end. I should just pull it around on our trailer where everyone could see. Since they are legal they can't do anything lol.

Post Posted: Mon Jun 23, 2003 11:00 pm 
Site Admin

Originaly posted by spudmasterofMtWashington,
haha... everone thinks I am mad... :(

then they actually see it.... then they think I am suicidal.... I wonder if it is the propane tank that give sthem that impression... o well. at least they stand far enough away from me when I shoot it right... lol

Post Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 11:00 pm 
Site Admin

Originaly posted by Aaron,
But everyone I've told/shown them to has thought they're cool and fun. I've only had my one uncle and cousin say "Damn that's awesome but your crazy man!"

Post Posted: Thu Jul 10, 2003 11:00 pm 
Site Admin

so I actually have someone to talk to.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Board index » Archive » Old Spudtech Message Board » Legal Stuff