Search    Main Website    Parts Store    Forum    FAQ    Login

Board index » Archive » Old Spudtech Message Board » Stories

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: metal door
 Post Posted: Mon Jun 09, 2003 2:00 pm 
Site Admin

Originaly posted by farmer_joe,
well, I finished my new cumbustion gun. it has a 3X23 inch chamber and a 1.5 inch by 6 foot barrel. It is over-under style. anyway, on to the story. I didn't think it would be that much more powerfull than my old gun, but it was. me and my friend setup 2 cardboard boxes in a row in my hall way. we loaded my gun with paper as wadding and dropped 2 gum balls down the barrel. I thought the gum would stop at the second box, but NO! LOUD bang... holey s**t, they went through the boxes, my friend says. Than I look at the steel door at the end of the hall way...
HOLEY S**T look at the door!!! I said. There where 2 1/2 inch deep dents in the door. I thought my mom would kill me, but she didn't get as mad as I thought she would.

The moral of the story: Know how powerful your gun is, and always put a backstop behind your target!

Post Posted: Mon Jun 09, 2003 11:00 pm 
Site Admin

Originaly posted by Bartman007,
nt

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 

Board index » Archive » Old Spudtech Message Board » Stories