Search    Main Website    Parts Store    Forum    FAQ    Login

Board index » Archive » Old Spudtech Message Board » Stories

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Kick his a$$ Seabass!
 Post Posted: Mon Jun 23, 2003 2:00 am 
Site Admin

Originaly posted by Bartman007,
Go Joel.

While I do not agree with everything Bush is doing, he is our President and for that reason I support him.
I think that people from Canadia are cool and all, but this guy is just looking for trouble. Maybe he should join the Canadian Navy, he'd probably get placed on Canadia's one battleship =PPP

Seriously though, this is a spudgun forum, political statements if every posted on here should be in the Other Lame Rantings Section.

Peace,
-Bartman007

P.S. If this post makes no sense, it's cause it's 1:00AM and I'm quite tired, (paint fumes don't help either.)

Post subject: hey Cpace...
 Post Posted: Mon Jun 23, 2003 12:00 pm 
Site Admin

Originaly posted by farmer_joe,
what the hell is your problem?!!! your making us canadians seem like ass holes.
thanks bartman007, most canadians are cool (just not Cpace!!)

Post subject: i have an answer
 Post Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 6:00 am 
Site Admin

Originaly posted by Pyro107,
the correct answer to rocketbikers question
is...
A:saying England sucks
lol j/k totaly England is cool, they make mini coopers
but Cpace is a f**kin idiot jus don't go around dissin our country like that u ***
i think him and his canadian freinds should go and start there own spudgun forum and site
i hate people who make ffun of the U.S.
especially when Joel's wife is all out in the middle of the Iraqiconflict
so Cpace go find somewhere else to post ur comments like maybe anti-american.com( i have no clue if this a real site)
so just leave us alone here this a spudgun forum
not the i want to say my country is better than everyone elses forum
GET LOST

Post subject: not exactly...
 Post Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 8:00 am 
Site Admin

Originaly posted by boogieman,
like farmer joe said, its not all canadians, just cpace. I totally agree other than that, this is no place to country bash.

Post subject: YOU SAID IT
 Post Posted: Fri Jun 27, 2003 4:00 pm 
Site Admin

Originaly posted by Orangekid13,
I'm pretty sure that you hit that nail right on the head. I think that stuff like that should be grounds for suspended IP addresses.

good luck to your wife

~Orangekid13

Post Posted: Mon Jun 30, 2003 9:00 pm 
Site Admin

Originaly posted by chewy,
cpace if your brains wher haiarspray you wouldnt have enough to prime a piss ants pea shooter and fore all the people that have are and will searve this country you have my greatest respect gatatude support and love its because of them we have the freedom we have joel i wish your wife a fast and safe return

Post subject: While you're at it...
 Post Posted: Wed Jul 02, 2003 5:00 am 
Site Admin

Originaly posted by clickman,
I'd throw in some arguments to counter-balance what I've been seeing spewed lately.

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the
president, or that we are to stand by the president,
right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic
and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." - Teddy Roosevelt

The U.S. has undermined a nations autonomy while failing to be able to prove their reasons for doing so, and is currently pushing for their soldiers to be exempt from prosecution for war crimes/genocide in the ICC. That's setting the stage for them not being held accountable.

Don't even start with the "We freed the iraqi people" rhetoric. First, they are very bad off, and many would welcome Saddam back, simply because under his rule they had services which they do not have now. Also, to try to just that as a justification for a U.S. invasion is hypocritical. We continued to give him raw materials for weapons before, during, and after the gassing of the Kurds.

Post subject: Freedom of speech...
 Post Posted: Wed Jul 02, 2003 8:00 am 
Site Admin

Originaly posted by SGTCspudmaster,
I may not aggree with your point of view....but I'm not going to bash you for it. You atleast put some thought into your statement and worded it well. And....you're an American. Our constitution gives us the right to question the govt. It really irritates me when some uneducated foreigner takes pot-shots at our country.

Joel

Post subject: Just to keep aware...
 Post Posted: Thu Jul 03, 2003 11:00 am 
Site Admin

Originaly posted by clickman,
Just to keep aware of others viewpoints, (intelligent) foreign input is always a good thing though. That's why I go all over. I read Al-Jazeera, the BBC, tons of small newspapers out of Europe. It keeps you aware of the "rah-rah-go-usa" blind patriotism labeled as news you see in FOX/MSNBC/etc. (Most western media)

Post Posted: Mon Jul 07, 2003 8:00 pm 
Site Admin

Originaly posted by SwampFox,
weapons/weapons programs or mass destruction?! Just the other day on CNN.com, I read an artical about them finding plans and parts for nuclear weapons in a HIDDEN shelter and an artical on them finding abandonded chemical war heads that were apparently ready to use. And no **** we're not going to find much, Iraq has had practice hiding this stuff since the Gulf War in '91!

And BTW, if Saddam, or Sa-damn, doesn't really have any weapons of mass destruction NOW, just think, would if we let him build his little toys, and, 10 years later, a biological weapon finds it's way into a terrorist?! HELL, you want to WAIT UNTIL EVIL PEOPLE GET EVEN EVILER? THEN WE ATTACK THEM? And, don't bitch about us doing preliminary attacks on SMALL COUNTRIES...WHAT THE HELL DO YOU CALL 9/11!??? A reminder that America should stop bulling? BULL****!

Do some damn research before you bitch about **** you don't KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT...and don't always critize America when our troops are DEFENDING OUR FREEDEM

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Board index » Archive » Old Spudtech Message Board » Stories