Search    Main Website    Parts Store    Forum    FAQ    Login

Board index » Archive » Old Spudtech Message Board » Stories

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post Posted: Wed Jul 09, 2003 5:00 pm 
Site Admin

Originaly posted by clickman,

weapons/weapons programs or mass destruction?! Just the other day on CNN.com

CNN is not news. CNN openly lies, and I know the guy who found when CNN blatantly changed the words when they published the text of Hans Blix's speech at that long Security Councils briefing in early March.

I read an artical about them finding plans and parts for nuclear weapons in a HIDDEN shelter and an artical on them finding abandonded chemical war heads that were apparently ready to use.

First off, plans are nothing. I can easily accquire recipes for ricin, bombs, all kinds of stuff. It's not hard, it'd be sad if they couldn't find that, considering it takes all about a minute of searching on Google. Secondly, do you realize what a warhead actually is? It's basically anything in a missle that could hold a payload.

And no **** we're not going to find much, Iraq has had practice hiding this stuff since the Gulf War in '91!

But didn't they say that there was "irrefutable evidence" and claim they had pictures of trucks transporting these weapons? I highly doubt that they just suddenly stopped tracking those vehicles, but we insisted they were transporting weapons. Especially, mobile "weapons labs" ---- we've found two at least, they're totally clean, and we had scientists who work on them explain exactly what they did --- mostly biological (non-weapon) experiments and chemistry experiments, which also were non-weapons related.

And BTW, if Saddam, or Sa-damn, doesn't really have any weapons of mass destruction NOW, just think, would if we let him build his little toys, and, 10 years later, a biological weapon finds it's way into a terrorist?! HELL, you want to WAIT UNTIL EVIL PEOPLE GET EVEN EVILER? THEN WE ATTACK THEM?

Suprise! Guess what the IAEA is for. They were doing their job, and so far it seems that they were successful, as they have been unable to find any proof of weapons existing, not even a chemical trace, let alone weapons themselves.

And, don't bitch about us doing preliminary attacks on SMALL COUNTRIES...WHAT THE HELL DO YOU CALL 9/11!??? A reminder that America should stop bulling? BULL****!

9/11 was, believe it or not, a direct result of the ignorance of the American government to listen to Osama bin Laden, who had three key demands before he totally declared a full Jihad against Westerners everywhere. They were:

1) End the economic sanctions on Iraq. That's reasonable, we had Wolfowitz say a few months ago at a conference in Indonesia that economic sanctions in Iraq were useless. They only hurt the Iraqi people, so why go and hurt them?

2) Pull U.S. troops out of Saudi Arabia. This one isn't that bad either. Saddam wanted to create Iraq as the Middle eastern superpower. However, the bulk of the Iraqi army was utterly useless, and wouldn't be able to maintain control over Saudi Arabia, which was our main argument for being there, that Iraq may try to waltz in and take over Saudi Arabia. The Saudi royal family isn't very popular, anyways there --- we were only making ourselves less and less popular in the region by keeping them in power.

3) To end support of the Israeli state. That's one of the touchy ones, but it's worth it if it'll stop terrorism.

Do some damn research before you bitch about **** you don't KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT...and don't always critize America when our troops are DEFENDING OUR FREEDEM

Well, I suggest you do your research before making yourself look like an idiot again.

Post subject: lol aint politics fun???
 Post Posted: Sat Jul 12, 2003 11:00 pm 
Site Admin

Originaly posted by boogieman,
haha no offense to anybody, I just think its funny to listen to people bitch at each other and fight back and forth over politics, it is good to have more than one point of view though. I wonder if sadam grew any potatoes?

Post Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2003 4:00 am 
Site Admin

Originaly posted by minisniper,
i live in the uk and i mess with spud luanchers
and im onley 14 tell you where he need to go for a bit
iraq because that is one place hehas knot visated
he has gon to africa and subblimanuley sead lets start a war hear no afenss but most ammericans are being dumed down it is true even my countrey-the uk
it is to make us agree to any thing but all of us spuders are not we are the elite we cant be dumd down
tell me what you think email me at jamesradis@hotmail.com

Post subject: yep
 Post Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2003 4:00 am 
Site Admin

Originaly posted by minisniper,
yep its fun to shoot the idiots round mine
the is this one idiot never say anything ha call us names so foood in the back

Post Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2003 8:00 pm 
Site Admin

Originaly posted by spudmasterofMtWashington,
for goodness sakes this is getting retarted... go voice your dumb @$$ veiws somewhere else...

sorry about the cussin guys... but when it comes to my country and leader I am a bit touchy...

Post Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2003 8:00 pm 
Site Admin

Originaly posted by spudmasterofMtWashington,
that you know what is going on. especially since obviously you dont see our point of veiw...

Post Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2003 10:00 pm 
Site Admin

Originaly posted by andeh,
How many words in that post were spelled RIGHT? Bah. Bush isn't the smartest. He isn't an idiot.

Post subject: actually....bush is a...
 Post Posted: Mon Jul 28, 2003 6:00 am 
Site Admin

Originaly posted by Namor,
complete and utter moron, he had no reason to go to war....and everyone is just now finding that out....and the main reason bush will be hard to beat in 2004 is because the democrats have nobody to run against him....and a stupid president for stupid people...

but hey....think what you want..and I hope your wife comes back safe....but that doesn't change the fact that this war was unjustified and our president is an idiot

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Board index » Archive » Old Spudtech Message Board » Stories