Search    Main Website    Parts Store    Forum    FAQ    Login

Board index » Archive » Old Spudtech Message Board » Stories

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: 6 guys and spud guns.
 Post Posted: Sun Jul 13, 2003 1:00 pm 
Site Admin

Originaly posted by fieroman1978,
had a party last night and brought up my little "mini" combustin gun....the pill bottle and duck tape one. :) So after a bit decieded to bring up big daddy.....not a good idea with 6 guys and beer!

of course the ingiter wasnt firing right....so they are clicking it and waving all over the place, including the neighbors brand new cars and whatnot! and looking down the rear of it with the end cap off while LOADED and fully fueled ANd pushing the ingniter. Nothing happend but lets just say i was hiding behind our picknick table and not looking. O and once they had one guy standing about 200 feet away gonna catch a potato. Well it was the last shot of the night and it was the only decent one He didnt even see the spud coming it shot soo fast but thankgod it went waay over his head.

IDIOTS!! but i did learn one thing....my combustion has a DWV endcap and coupler on it!! good enough of a reason to trash it i think.

Post Posted: Mon Jul 14, 2003 8:00 am 
Site Admin

Originaly posted by andeh,
NEVER let uninformed people use your spud guns! If they are going to be involved, USE IT YOURSELF! That's what I do, and I never have problems.

Post subject: AND..,.
 Post Posted: Tue Jul 15, 2003 3:00 pm 
Site Admin

Originaly posted by fieroman1978,
they had built one themselves earlier BUT get this!.......... a 4 inch diamter pneumatic made out of ABS!. They said they charged it up to 120 cause that was as far as the air compressor went.

And why did i let these guys play with my guns again???? !!??? lol im just as nuts i guess.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 

Board index » Archive » Old Spudtech Message Board » Stories