|I got some ideas
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||Spudtech [ Tue Jul 22, 2003 11:00 pm ]|
|Post subject:||I got some ideas|
Originaly posted by PCGUY112887,I have a few ideas that I believe will work wonderfully. I think with the new forums, this site will become better, but there are still a few flaws. I have talked this over with a few people, and here are some ideas for the site…..
1. Add forum moderators – just a few usual trusted volunteer people from this site to watch over the boards, and have the ability to “lock” posts and delete them.
2. Add a pictures section – something like http://devinexecution.com/airpower/ where people can post their pictures of anything spud related.
3. Just a general update – maybe some new colors, a new logo, something? Everything on this site is great, but it is collecting dust fast…
4. A few volunteer webmasters – just to keep the place up to date. Keep info nice and fresh. Just ask a few people with spud gun sites that are good at keeping up to date, and are trustworthy, and give them author permissions on whatever section of the site they are to keep up to date.
5. Someone to take care of e-mail – have someone set up with an e-mail account that can take care of all of the Spudtech e-mail (the stuff that doesn’t involve Joel or orders, ect.
I think these suggestions would improve the site greatly, and bring more people, and busyness to Spudtech. PS, if Joel decides to do anything with volunteers needed, I would be more than happy to do one of them. Thanks for reading, anyone else get any good ideas? Any comments Joel?
|Author:||Spudtech [ Wed Jul 23, 2003 10:00 am ]|
|Post subject:||this looks familiar, had you posted this b4?|
Originaly posted by spudmasterofMtWashington,just wondering... curiouse...
and I have talked to joel about the new forum, and he is going to set up 3-4 modrators to "police" the forum. but they wont be over obtrusive... They would be there to just warn people of possible bannings and help keep the forum sivilized...
|Author:||Spudtech [ Wed Jul 23, 2003 6:00 pm ]|
Originaly posted by PCGUY112887,I posted it before. Somone told me I should put it here, so I did....
|Author:||Spudtech [ Wed Jul 23, 2003 10:00 pm ]|
|Post subject:||o prolly me... lol... ok.|
Originaly posted by spudmasterofMtWashington,I thought I'd seen it. I cant wait till the new forum is up... I am excited.
|Author:||Spudtech [ Wed Jul 23, 2003 11:00 pm ]|
Originaly posted by PCGUY112887,I am excited too. I thought it would be up sooner, but.....
either 1, takeing longer means they found a bug
2, thye are makeing it AWESOME
or 3, someone got lazy...
lol, j/k (about the lazy)
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC - 6 hours|
|Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group|